Blog

Demographic segments of Butamirate Citrate practitioners (Q3, 2019)

MedAnalytics

 

MedAnalytics segments generic market by its different types of clinical practitioner. The report is often a source for an effective marketing communication strategies. It also helps you to process marketing to specific niche.In the year 2019, an approx 52.90% prescription was done by general physicians. The rest, 10.38% prescription was done by internal medicine specialists, 8.60% by pediatricians, 3.51% by cardiologists and 3.05% by gynecologists & obstetricians. They are the key prescribers, counted approx 75% of total Butamirate Citrate market. The other specialists accounted for 25% of the market, shown in the pie chart.

You might be interested to