Blog

Demographic segments of Deflazacort practitioners (Q3, 2019)

MedAnalytics

MedAnalytics segments generic market by its different types of clinical practitioner. The report is often a source for an effective marketing communication strategies. It also helps you to process marketing to specific niche.In the year 2019, an approx 48.02% prescription was done by general physicians. The rest, 9.10% prescription was done by internal medicine specialists, 6.30% by pediatricians, 4.29% by cardiologists and 3.46% by orthopaedic surgeons. They are the key prescribers, counted approx 75% of total Deflazacort market. The other specialists accounted for 25% of the market, shown in the pie chart.

You might be interested to