Blog

Demographic segments of Ondansetron

MedAnalytics

MedAnalytics segments generic market by its different types of clinical practitioner. The report is often a source for an effective marketing communication strategies. It also helps to identify potential target market. In the year 2019, an approx 56.92% prescription was done by General Physicians. The rest, 11.55% prescription was done by Internal Medicine Specialists, 5.04% by Gynecologists & Obstetricians, 3.73% by Cardiologists and 2.92% by Dentists. They are the key prescribers, counted an approx 75% of total Ondansetron market. The other specialists accounted for 25% market, shown in the pie chart.

You might be interested to our other reports  

Get Registered for more detail