Blog

Demographic segments of Calcium Carbonate practitioners

MedAnalytics

Calcium Carbonate

MedAnalytics segments generic market by its different types of clinical practitioner. The report is often a source for an effective marketing communication strategies. It also helps to identify potential target market.

In the year 2019, an approx 52.29% prescription was done by General Physicians. The rest, 8.50% prescription was done by Internal Medicine Specialists, 6.02% by Dentists, 5.85% by Pediatricians and 4.95% by Cardiologists. They are the key prescribers, counted an approx 75% of total Calcium Carbonate market. The other specialists accounted for 25% market, shown in the pie chart.

Request us for your brand report

Brand report includes - 

  • Present Market share of your brand
  • Current & future performance of your brand
  • Promotional status of your brand
  • Strategic market management of your brand
  • And many more