Blog

Demographic segments of Tofacitinib practitioners

MedAnalytics

Demographic segments of Tofacitinib practitioners

MedAnalytics segments generic market by its different types of clinical practitioner. The report is often a source for an effective marketing communication strategies. It also helps you to process marketing to specific niche.

In the year 2019, an approx 26.95% prescription was done by General Physicians. The rest, 26.04% prescription was done by Internal Medicine Specialists, 17.44% by Orthopaedic Surgeons, 5.44% by Cardiologists and 3.86% by Rheumatology Specialists. They are the key prescribers, counted approx 75% of total Tofacitinib market. The other specialists accounted for 25% of the market, shown in the pie chart.

Request us for your brand report

Brand report includes - 

  • Present Market share of your brand
  • Current & future performance of your brand
  • Promotional status of your brand
  • Strategic market management of your brand
  • And many more