Blog

Demographic segments of Paracetamol practitioners (Q2, 2019)

MedAnalytics

MedAnalytics segments generic market by its different types of clinical practitioner. The report is often a source for an effective marketing communication strategies. It also helps you to process marketing to specific niche.In the year 2019, an approx 46.88% prescription was done by general physicians. The rest, 8.26% prescription was done by internal medicine specialists, 5.99% by dentists, 4.01% by cardiologists and 3.91% by gynecologists & obstetricians. They are the key prescribers, counted approx 75% of total Paracetamol market. The other specialists accounted for 25% of the market, shown in the pie chart.

You might be interested to our other reports

Get Registered for more details