Blog

Demographic segments of Calcium + Vitamin D practitioners (Q2, 2019)

MedAnalytics

MedAnalytics segments generic market by its different types of clinical practitioner. The report is often a source for an effective marketing communication strategies. It also helps you to process marketing to specific niche.In the year 2019, an approx 46.84% prescription was done by general physicians. The rest, 8.43% prescription was done by internal medicine specialists, 5.41% by dentists, 5.14% by cardiologists and 3.47% by anesthesia & icu specialists. They are the key prescribers, counted approx 75% of total Calcium + Vitamin D market. The other specialists accounted for 25% of the market, shown in the pie chart.

You might be interested to