Blog

Demographic segments of Esomeprazole Magnesium Trihydrate practitioners

MedAnalytics



MedAnalytics helps business by identifying a target market to develop effective marketing communication strategies. Esomeprazole Magnesium Trihydrate prescribers are segmented by the different clinical areas of practice.

In the year 2018, an approx 54.61% prescription was done by General Physicians. The rest, 9.14% prescription was done by Internal Medicine Specialists, 5.88% by Cardiologists, 4.74% by Rheumatology Specialists and 4.49% by Respiratory Medicine Specialists. They are the key prescribers, counted an approx 75% of total Esomeprazole Magnesium Trihydrate market. The other specialists accounted for 25% market, shown in the pie chart.



You might be interested to our other reports
Bangladesh Esomeprazole Magnesium Trihydrate Market 2018
The market share of top 5 brands
Current and future brand performance of top 5 brands
Esomeprazole Magnesium Trihydrate geographic segments and market potentialities